Monday, November 9, 2009

Singing in Shula's Name

I received so much feedback today on "Shula's Song" that I've decided to post these two video clips. The first is the song with the lyrics, the second is the performance last night. It was hard to keep composed at the end when Mrs. Swedlov came on stage, forgive me for warbling through the last chorus. I wrote the song after I watched her speak the last day of Shiva for her grandaughter Alta Shula. Her thought and words inspired this song. May we share only Simchos together and sing only happy songs hence forward.



2 comments:

  1. Chanale, stunning song, everyone around me had the chills. AMAZING~

    May you go strengh to strengh and continue ur messages through music

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed the concert, and the cd i bought! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete